- In-depth knowledge of Gas Compressors to provide solutions to clients in the IOCs, EPC Companies, and other profitable companies.
- In-depth understanding and hands-on application of Centrifugal Pumps, Gas Compressors, and Process Compressors.
- Meet sales target
- Identify application areas on client sites and make an appropriate proposal on the benefits and usage of the products.
- Identify and recommend as most appropriate, technical assistance for key customers
- Provide technical support to team of engineers handling repairs
- Prospect for and acquire new and financially viable high volume customers
- Prepare and make effective product presentations to clients.
- Ability to train end-users and client design Engineers from time-to-time
- Understand full working with Joint Venture Partners and any new technology.
- Gather new intelligence for the preparation of reports, tenders, and presentations that will win the company contracts in on-going and upcoming projects.
- Define strategy for relating with each customer group and create a Customer Relationship Plan per group
- Collate client – specific intelligence and produce weekly reports
- Prepare month end reports and quarterly reports for OEM
- Interfacing with NAPIMS / NCDMB and follow up with submitted Rotating Equipment tenders.
- Mechanical Engineering graduate of a tertiary institution
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Business Development/Technical Sales in the Upstream sub-sector of the Oil and Gas industry.
- Intelligence gathering skills
- Good working knowledge of the Nigerian Oil Industry (Upstream sector)
- Proven business contacts in the Upstream sector of Nigeria’s oil and gas industry
- Proven track record of winning businesses
- Proven account management experience in the Upstream sector of Nigeria’s Oil and Gas industry.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/538685 to apply for this job .