A manufacturing firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
The successful candidate must have the ability to undertake the following tasks:
- Marketing/sales of products to government institutions and agencies in large volume, as well as other corporate organizations.
- Travel across the country to pursue and close large volume sales leads from government institutions, agencies, and general market.
- Identify new large volume sales leads
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Identify opportunities for distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Write and submit daily report on your marketing/sales activities.
- Strong presentation skill
- Motivation for Sales
- Sales Planning
- Market Knowledge
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Strong communication and IT skill
- BSC/ HND Marketing or any related field
- 3 years professional experience in field sales.
- Not more than 35 years.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/538668 to apply for this job .