- Increase revenue generation through commercial printing Market commercial printing jobs to existing customers and prospects works with the Head Commercial printing to develop new customers and strives to meet and exceed sales volume goals and company budgets.
- Learn and keep abreast of products, production methods and servicing offered by the company and its competitors, trends in the printing industry, and needs of actual and potential customers and the market in general.
- Maintains files with relevant information for each new prospect and makes periodic calls on prospective customers.
- Learn and keep abreast of every customer’s financial condition. Supplies credit applications to a prospective customer and bring new accounts to the attention of the Head Commercial Printing to assure proper payment for products and services.
- Offers technical advice, answers questions arranges plant visits, provides quotes and offers samples to secure customer& printing business and contacts clients who are in a position to influence people for commercial printing.
- Assists and presents the quote and/or proof to the customer in a professional manner, answering any questions or potential problems and communicating any changes or additional delays.
Required Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a degree/HND preferably in Marketing, Production Management Business Administration or in any related area such as humanities and Arts with relevant practical experience;
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to estimate job costs, supplies, and related materials and resources; maintaining print
- Ability to market/sell with previous experience in a similar marketing role.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Candidate must have good knowledge of Commercial Printing and Production
- Sales oriented and results driven;
- Enthusiastic personality and positive mindset, with a commitment to sustainable energy.
- Courteous, respectful and cooperative;
- Very organized and keen to detail even under pressure
- Ability to follow through on a marketing prospect;
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills;
- Excellent time management skills.
- Candidate must be between the age of 25-35 years
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/538667 to apply for this job .