- Direct and coordinate the activities of the project team in the design, procurement of materials and manufacturing of oil and gas metering system.
- Design and engineer metering systems in accordance with project specifications and statutory requirements and take responsibility for all project activities.
- Represent the company on the technical and commercial matter in meetings with customers and sub-suppliers.
- Carry out the work in accordance with company policy, procedures and working practices. Manage the interest of all stakeholders (customer, OEM, suppliers, etc.) in the project; Ensure that the baseline project documents are produced, maintained, made available to all parties concerned and effectively used (managing the project).
- Plan and manage the project during execution stage.
- Monitor and Control the financial status of the project (BG, EAC, Billings, cost budgets, milestone payments, warranty etc.).
- Accurately report the status (resources, technical issues, customer satisfaction, Financial) of assigned projects on all key metrics
- Manage the process of scope definition and change control, including estimating and negotiations of contract / scope variations (change orders).
- Establish and execute detailed plans to ensure that risks are mitigated and opportunities are realized
- Prepare sub-contract strategy, select sub-contractors, and negotiate contracts and control.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering Discipline (Mechanical)
- Very Good Project Management skills, PMI certification is a Major advantage.
- Have Good Knowledge in Metering skid fabrication services based Project Execution?
- Overall Experience (10-15 Years) in Industrial Mechanical construction and fabrication, and Field environment with at least 5 years working Experience as a Project manager in Metering Services Fiscal/allocation (Liquid/gas) Metering System.
- Demonstrate high levels of Customer focus, Engagement ability and sustained levels of Process Excellence
- Ability for Cross-Functional collaboration with Result orientation
- Have Knowledge of ERP based Project accounting Systems
- Have Knowledge in preparation for Project schedule in Microsoft Project/Primavera etc.
- Strong conflict management skills, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/538647 to apply for this job .