SDSD specialise in software development and technology services for over 600 clients in the global maritime industry .
SDSD is a global company with offices in UK, Greece, Bulgaria, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Vietnam and Nigeria.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The Project Office Associate will provide project management support to various stakeholders in project delivery, monitoring, reporting and compliance, including the following:
- Setting up new project files and project parameters
- Maintaining project information actuals.
- Produce Daily, Weekly, Monthly reports
- Setting, reporting and reviewing the project risk parameters
- Responsibility for setting up periodic project review meetings and project monitoring calls to review projects.
- General project administration of project office.
- Work closely with Program manager to define projects and tasks’ scope and expected deliverables.
- Assist Program manager to plan work in advance for their respective teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to work with stakeholders across several locations globally
- Good MS office skills.
- Project support:
- Facilitate project and program managers in creating and maintaining project activities
- Degree or HND holder in a numerate or science subject.
- At least 2 years prior project management coordination experience.
- This is a full-time position; you will be required to work 40 working hours a week.
Basic salary and other benefits including annual holidays and performance incentives.
Opportunities for growth.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/538594 to apply for this job .