AA&R Investment Limited seeks qualified candidates to fill this roleseeks qualified candidates to fill this role
Reports to: CFO
Manage the organisation’s financial accounts; oversee the preparation of financial reports ensuring the reports are generated in accordance with IFRS and provide a true and fair representation of the organisation’s financial position.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, implement and monitor compliance with the business’s annual budget and plans in line with the overall strategy and objectives.
- Provide accurate and timely financial reports and management accounts; clearly articulating the business’s performance and financial position to all stakeholders and recommend measures to drive business growth and profitability.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls as well as to ensure the integrity of financial reporting.
- Maintain financial accounting systems for accounts payable, accounts receivable, inventory and credit control operations in line with the Group policies and procedures.
- Implement and maintain acceptable accounting practices and procedures in accordance with IFRS and Group policies and procedures.
- Carry out periodic in-depth analysis of the various revenue and costs streams across different service areas, customer segments and vendor categorisations; and recommend measures to control costs and improve profitability.
- Co-ordinate, control and review the management accounts and year end accounts preparation in compliance with IFRS standards.
- Maintain and update the company’s asset register and ensure that all assets are numbered, insured and secured and used for the purpose for which it was acquired.
- Ensure the preparation of monthly financial forecast, primarily by working closely with the CFO and Managing Director.
- Ensure all relevant documentation are kept up-to-date and secure.
- Keep proper control on petty cash and treasury functions.
- Keep abreast of trends, innovations and advancements in financial control and advise Management accordingly.
Competency and Skills Requirements
- Knowledge of financial management, budgeting and control.
- Knowledge of relevant tax laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of relevant accounting applications and systems.
- Working knowledge of Sage or QuickBooks is essential for this role
- Knowledge of operations in an Oil & Gas Industry will be an added advantage.
- Business and Report Writing Skills.
- Relationship Management Skills.
- Good Communication Skills.
Experience and Qualification
- A first degree or its equivalent in Accounting or any numerate discipline.
- Accounting professional certification eg ACA, ACCA or at the least almost qualified professional.
- A minimum of four (4) years relevant experience within Oil & Gas support related business.
Must possess a strong business focus and acumen.
Experience in managing regulatory authorities; specifically, State and Federal Revenue bodies.
Ability to balance drive for control with need for efficiency and effectiveness.
Must be detail oriented and able to work under pressure.
Strong analytical skill and an ability to input and interpret complex data using available systems.
Possess a high level of internal/ self-motivation coupled with a strong sense/drive to deliver results.
High degree of independence, objectivity, and assertiveness.
Must be able to manage multiple stakeholders and relate across all levels.
A Self Starter
How to Apply
Send application with updated resume by email
The subject of the email must read “Account Manager” Please note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interviews.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/538568 to apply for this job .