A company in the hospitality industry operating in Abuja – Nigeria requires the services of qualified candidates to fill this role
The specific tasks include:
- Coordinate all financial reports and give feedback to management
- Guide the base on the accounting procedures and ensuring that these procedures are respected.
- Ensure compliance with tax policies and statutory remissions
- Organize monthly Budget Follow Up meetings to provide updates to the GM for Spent plan.
- Monitor level of spending per budget lines and provide feedback to GM and Management.
- Lead the implementation of cash management and electronic banking procedure.
- Design and deliver training for finance staff on accounting policies & tools at the base level
- Conduct internal audit from time to time.
- Compile data for use in audit report along with recommendations and action plan.
The successful candidate should have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, MBA, ACCA, ICAN or similar higher degree will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in financial management
- A high level of professionalism, honesty, reliability, autonomy & strong sense of responsibility.
- Exceptional organization, time management, and attention to detail capacities.
- Ability to use Quick-books, Sage etc.
- Good communication & training skills and also the ability to provide support to financial and non-financial departments
- Strong computer skills particularly in MS Excel, literacy and numeracy.
- Excellent English speaking skills.
- Capacity to report and analyze large amount of information.
- Team management, coordination and budget management skills.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/538530 to apply for this job .