- Ensure top quality customer support in all areas of key account management
- Ensure less than 5% customer churn on managed accounts
- Constant analysis of Managed customer database for Revenue and Debt management
- Ensure 98% collection of ALL invoices as at when due
- Work with product, UAT and support teams to validate new products, new systems, and upgrades
- Generate relevant reports as required by the business
- Ensure QA and prompt invoice delivery
- Ensure resolution of ALL service provisioning and sales support PPPs items
- Analysis of customer requests for prompt resolution
- Ensure end-to-end account management for Enterprise customers
- Review new and existing customer service contracts to identify and escalate clauses with negative impact on customer support and relationship management
- Pro-active analysis of all support systems (charging, billing, etc.) as well as enterprise products with a view to identifying customers pain points and resolving issues before escalation
- Liaise with support teams (within and outside ES) in order to resolve any customer identified issue
- Perform Service fulfilments for Enterprise customers (i.e. SIM Swaps, Migrations, etc.)
- Achieve at least 80% score in ES Customer Satisfaction internal surveys
- Provide technical, procedural and policy guidance to customer support partner and other operational staff and supervise
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Normal MTNN office environment
- Extended work hours which may include weekends
- Occasional travel required
- Mobile tools of trade (Laptops and remote accesses)
Experience & Training
- First degree in any relevant discipline
- Fluent in English
- First Degree or equivalent in Social or Management Science Course
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in the telecommunications industry in a similar role
- Experience in a customer service environment in the telecommunications industry.
- Advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and MS Word
- Membership of Professional Customer Service/Relations associations will be an added advantage
- Basic Enterprise products and services.
- MTN Products & Services
- Relationship Management
- Relevant systems training
- Financial/Mgt Accounting basics
- Corporate Collections policies, processes and procedures
- Telephone/ physical interaction etiquettes
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/538510 to apply for this job .