One Stop Celebration ltd an with established Industry Advisory Board members, which include designers, merchandisers, CEOs, owners and presidents of a variety of fashion businesses volunteer to share their industry experience based on the belief in the quality and promise of our program.
One stop celebration limited requires the services of a qualified and experienced candidate for the position of a Garment Production Manager
- The manager is in charge of supervising and over seeing ,all the manufacturing of apparels in the factory unit
- Ensure sufficient manpower is available.
- Assign the workers(tailors, pattern designers, cutters, etc) to the different department according to their skills
- KPI management for the tailors and production related staffs
- Manager is expected to examine the finished product carefully and ensure it meets the customers choice ,as specified by the tech pack, if any flaws are found, the flaws found in manufacturing have to be rectified immediately
- Be In charge of packaging these apparels
- Check for the quality of the raw materials and standardize it
- Ensure online quality of highest standards as per global standards..
- Provide training for staffs when required
- On completion of each and every PO, calculate fabric and accessories consumption and submit reports to management
- Support daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Take reports from each of the sewing machine operators, about the working of the department
- Ensure that all the manufacturing targets are met
- Liaise between the management and the workers
- Manage and Lead a team of production department & activities such as cutting, stitching, inspection, folding, ironing & packing
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in garment mass production factory
- Knowledge of pattern drafting and fabric cutting is required
- Candidate is expected to have operations management experience
- Put together by nature, should be able to drill and discipline
- Experience in a Structured environment is required
- Understanding of timelines and ability to adhere to deadlines
- People management skills
- Candidate should be 35 years of age and above
- Must have the charisma of a leader
- Must be firm
- Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Candidate should reside on the mainland
- Salary is negotiable and shared accommodation will be provided
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/538503 to apply for this job .