- To design and develop IS solutions for MTNN in adherence to IS architecture and design specifications
- New business growth from data access, ICT & Digital to sustain and complement traditional revenues
- Review functional specifications, acquire a detailed understanding of the testing requirements for a given design, and advise on the practicability of proposed architecture /design.
- Develop designs that support the functional requirements business application projects and include the conceptual, high-level and detailed design specifications for build, implementation, and support of these business solutions.
- Assess implications of a given design current and future support model, and prepare an implementation and transition plan.
- Develop an understanding and lay out a plan for the system performance and capacity requirements, standards and criteria to satisfy the customer's business requirements for the solution.
- Organize and coordinate the activities of the systems design team and communicate
- All business process changes to them and highlighting the implications on design.
- Manage workflow processes, document weekly reports per functional area and provide input to monitor and execute URS.
- Monitor application development projects through the individual life cycles.
- Complete an analysis of the customer's business requirements, as it relates to technical infrastructure design, and ensure traceability of the design to the business requirements.
- Conduct and coordinate regular team/project meetings to provide feedback and receive input from staff members.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
- Experience & Training
- First Degree in any related discipline.
- Fluent in English.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience with working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Formal training in system design architecture, technology architecture, and systems integration.
- Specific training on functional business processes
- Elementary leadership training courses
- BA, BTech, HND, BArch or BSc.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/538502 to apply for this job .