A firm in the e-commerce sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
The Office Manager is responsible for effective and efficient planning and management of administrative support and front office function.
- Provide administrative support as needed.
- Manage front office and carry out reception duties including telephone calls, postal correspondence, e-mail, etc, with professionalism.
- Implement, manage and maintain record keeping, confidential personnel files, purchasing and inventory control systems.
- Assist with Human Resources management
- Manage office equipment, maintenance and service contracts and systems.
- Managing health and safety as well as fire regulations within the office.
- Create and maintain an administrative filing system.
- Maintain an inventory of office supplies and equipment.
- Ensure that the office as a whole is kept tidy at all times.
- Maintain a petty cash system and manage budgets relating to office spend.
- Administer and ensure facility maintenance contracts including cleaning, security, repairs, utility bills, subscriptions or other service contracts (photocopier, internet, etc ) are renewed in a timely manner.
- Act as backup for call agent staff when needed.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
Required Skills & Qualification
- Possess a First Degree certificate in any field of study.
- Should be proficient with computers and the use of Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- A good command of English Language.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and have strong people skills.
- Should be able to manage a wide variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
- Should live in good proximity to the office location(LEKKI).
- Not more than 30 years old.
- Must have completed their National Youth Service obligation.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/538406 to apply for this job .