A new resort hotel in Epe, Lagos State, under the management of a hospitality group, is looking for employees who are:
- Very friendly & social
- Speak English and one native language
- Open to correction and learning
- Hands-on and have a can-do approach
- Mature and calm under pressure
- Responsible and respectful
Overview of duties
Control stock and spot check HOD stock holdings, as well as provide procurement support for HODs in sourcing the best product, at the best price, at the best quality and within the framework defined by the Company.
- Management of stock control and procurement processes and mechanisms
- Auditing stock levels and maintaining procurement processes and mechanisms.
- Compiling a gap analysis on stock controls and procurement processes and developing strategies to resolve identified gaps.
- Report on requisitions created under area of responsibility, monthly, to the Financial Controller.
- Report irregularities to the Financial Controller and Resort Manager.
- Assist on data to report on monthly, quarterly and yearly stock expenses.
Reviewing of orders
- Ensuring that the resort HODs follow a procurement procedure for all standard requisitions, in line with the resort brand standards.
- Ensuring that three quotes are attached on Capex and extraordinary requisitions created by HODs.
Identifies supply risks
- Identifying, investigating and correcting improper purchases by unauthorized staff.
- Developing strategies and processes to eliminate re-occurrences.
- Monitors all stock level and warns if stock levels are too low for short-term business continuity or too high that encourages wastage or pilferage.
Reports to the Financial Controller/ Resort Accountant
Education / Professional experience
- Senior Certificate or vocational experience of 5 years in stock controlling.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years' experience in stock administration.
- Competent desktop software user.
- Previous experience in a multi-cultural environment is essential.
- Fluent in English and national language would be a plus.
Skills / Qualities
- Accuracy and ethical
- Competent team manager and innovator, interested in new technologies
- Well organised and methodical
- Leadership / good at working in a network
A good salary and benefits in a conducive work environment, with training and personal development can be yours if you are ready to take on responsibility to fill this position
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/538231 to apply for this job .