A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
Reporting to: QM Manager
- Ensure that online and offline inspection and testing are performed according to applicable standard or internal procedures.
- Ensure that company HSE Policy requirement are permanently implemented
- Ensure that the quality requirements related to painting are continuously met by SUB CTV/VENDOR.
- Verify that the applicable revision of documents are displayed at work station (Paint shop)
- All inspection activities projects and completion of all related documentation, reports etc
- Be part of operator qualification procedure for painting
- Enforcement of procedures, ITP and conformance to project specification
- Ensure that all painting related activities are carried out strictly with the limits of approved procedures and specification
- Verify dry film thickness test after each coat in accordance with project procedure/specification
- Verify abrasive contamination test (vial test) in accordance with project procedure/specification
- Verify weather condition parameter before and during operation (relative humidity, ambient, dew point, and steel temperature)
- Verify daily temperature log for paint storage containers in accordance with manufacturer recommendation
- Ensuring that the blasted surface meets the project requirement
- Inspection of mixing and thinning activities
- Witness blotter test on the compressor to ascertain no oil or water is contained on the air before blasting commences daily
- BSc/OND/HND in Petroleum Engineer
- NACE Level 3 or FROSIO
- Insulation work experience is required
- Master degree will be an added advantage
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/538196 to apply for this job .