We are DIIKINS Food Company Ltd, and we are a start up company located along Apapa Oshodi Express in the Ijesha area. We are looking to introduce a lot of new fun and innovative products into the Nigerian market and we are looking for great team members to join us achieve this.
At DIIKINS Food Company, every employee has the opportunity to make an impact—from marketing and research & development, to manufacturing, finance and sales—each function plays a critical role in our success. By living our values of trust, candor and ownership we create great relationships that help us deliver results and drive meaningful change for our brands and business.
The Group Financial Analyst is in charge of providing strategic financial analysis and support to the management of the group of companies.
Compiling accounting information, producing investment reports and other financial relevant reports and analysis to management for decision making.
Core Working Relationships:
- Managing Director, Warehouse Manager, Operations Manager, Marketing Manager
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Manage outsourced functions
- Oversee the operations of the finance department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department’s goals and objectives
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
- Producing accurate financial reports weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet on-going operational and capital investment requirements
- Use hedgingto mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the companies borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions
- Maintain banking relationships
Assist in determining the companies proper capital structure
- Recommend appropriate dividend issuances, based on historical dividend patterns and expected cash flows
- Manage the preparation of the companies budget
- Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
- Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction
- Engage in on-going cost reduction analyses in all areas of each individual company’s expenditures
- Review the performance of competitors and report on key issues to management
- Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement
- Interpret the companies financial results to management and recommend improvement activities;
- Review the bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of each individual company’s throughput
- Participate in target costing activities to create products that meeting predetermined price goals
- Assist in the determination of product pricing in relation to features offered and competitor pricing
- Compile key business metrics and report on them to management
- Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management
- Managerial skills in Business and People
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Problem Solving and Team Building Skills
- Attention to detail
- Planning and record keeping
- Good numeracy and IT skills
- Excellent literacy skills for report writing and drafting correspondence
- Negotiation skills
- Commercial and Business awareness
- Strong analytical and investigative skills
- Monthly budget
- Monthly target as set by the board
- Weekly and monthly reports
- Ensure that KPI’s are effectively executed
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/537826 to apply for this job .