An ICT firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Design, build, and maintain APIs, Services, and Systems across NQLB's engineering teams
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
- Work with engineers across the company to build new features at large-scale
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Language requirements - PHP, Java
This might be you if you have:
- You’ve been building web applications professionally for 3+ years.
- You have experience with functional or imperative programming languages (specifically PHP AND Java)
- You can lead technical architecture discussions and help drive technical decisions.
- You write understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability.
- You are a strong communicator. Explaining complex technical concepts to designers, support, and other engineers is no problem for you.
- You possess strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, and information retrieval.
- The right person for the role will enjoy dealing with that puzzle, seeking creative solutions and moving quickly, often in the face of ambiguity.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/537637 to apply for this job .