Stresert services Limited - Our clientis a Nigerian owned group of companies with business interests in hotels, restaurants, cinemas, shopping malls, real estate development etc.
Job Location: Mile 2 Amuo Odofin, Lagos State (applicants who reside in Amuo Odofin and its immediate environment will be given more priority).
General accounting including preparing journal entries, maintaining balance sheet schedules and ledgers, account and bank reconciliations. Assisting with monthly closings and account analysis; support the senior accountant in carrying out the deliverables of the account department.
- Maintain up-to-date billing system
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts, upon confirmation of payments made by Customers etc
- Reconciliation of Customer’s Account details for non payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Account/bank reconciliations
- Conducting of Weekly Stock take (Of Product unsold every week end)
- Preparing of Daily Sales Analysis
- Sending of Weekly Sales Report – (Every Saturday - COB)
- Maintaining General ledger operations
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
- Assist with preparation of monthly financial reports
- Assist with accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Assist with tax computations and returns
- Assist in budgets and forecasts
- Assist with payroll administration (Time sheet preparation)
- Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process
- Follow up, collection and allocation of payments
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files
- Prepare bank deposits
- Investigate and resolve customer queries
- Organizing a recovery system and initiate collection efforts
Education, Skills & Attributes
- HND/BSC in accounting (not a chartered accountant)
- 2– 3 years work experience in similar position
- MUST have knowledge of account payable & receivable, taxes and payroll processing
- Must have good IT Skills including Microsoft Excel
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, attention to detail in a busy, changing work environment
- Ability to plan and organize work schedule and work within tight timelines
- Display personal drive and integrity working as directed to achieve work objectives
- Work days is Monday – Saturdays
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/536854 to apply for this job .