Our Client is an investment company passionate about investing in initiatives and opportunities that are focused on engineering disruptive but positive change in Nigeria and Africa. We believe the most pragmatic way to impact African lives is by committing effort and resources into high-potential start-ups as well as growth-phase businesses, and guiding them through to optimal performance – in the process tackling legacy issues such as unemployment, high-mortality rate for young enterprises, access to capital, technology gaps etc. We seek to employ highly-driven individuals who not only share our passion for facilitating a much improved environment for all stakeholders, but are also willing and able to commit to our vision, to become catalysts for change, driven by an overarching desire to play an active role in accelerating the God-given potential of Nigeria, whilst empowering a significant percentile of its vast populace.
- Develop, evaluate, deploy and interpret proven methodology for collecting up-to-date desktop and physical data. Such methodology will include, but not be limited to market/industry surveys, questionnaires, and opinion polls as well as utilizing online information/research and cataloguing findings at all times relying on global best practices.
- Leverage an intimate understanding of the company’s business/investment objectives to design surveys that would identify and/or corroborate market opportunities and competitive advantages – at all times relying on global best practices.
- Generate, consolidate and summarize consumer, competitor and market data into actionable items, reports and presentations.
- Compile, interpret and articulate statistical data using traditional and contemporary methodology – this would also include offering informed recommendations to management.
- Regularly conduct SWOT analyses on target markets and investment opportunities.
- Provide competitive analyses covering various industries, companies and market offerings that exist in the company’s chosen markets. This would include identifying market trends; pricing, business and operating models, as well as; sales/distribution strategies of competing entities and industries.
- Regularly assess program methodology and critical data to ensure accuracy and relevance, whilst guarding against obsolescence.
- Periodically monitor and measure the effectiveness of the company and/or subsidiaries marketing strategies and sales programs.
- Prepare and present research reports/results to management. This would comprise converting complex data and research findings into legible and easy-to-grasp reports and presentations.
- Remain apprised of market trends, new developments and 3rd-party research reports as they become available.
- University graduate with minimum of 2 years cognate experience in market research - prior working experience from credible research organizations will be added advantage
- Solid research analysis skills – with demonstrable aptitude for data/information, sourcing, collection, interpretation and referencing
- Must exhibit ability to design and conduct physical and electronic market/industry surveys, leveraging global best practices at all times
- Exceptional competence in Microsoft Office suite particularly Excel and Powerpoint
- Sustained capacity for hard-work
- Must be highly-driven, possess an infectious can-do attitude to work and demonstrate an ability to consistently think out-of-the-box
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/536778 to apply for this job .