The Nigerian Bottling Company Limited is one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in the country and is the sole franchise bottler of The Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria.
Our company serves approximately 160 million people by producing and distributing a unique portfolio of quality brands, bringing passion to marketplace implementation, and demonstrating leadership in corporate social responsibility.
The Revenue Finance Manager reports to the Commercial Financial Controller.
The desired candidate will support the delivery of the Revenue Growth Management (RGM) strategy by: Providing in depth financial insight in revenue generation, building financial capabilities in the whole organization, Securing the validation of the RGM-Size of price and Coordinating NSR (Net Sales Revenue) Planning and Pricing activities.
Other key responsibilities of the role include;
- Finance support to define and roll out the Commercial Policy, RGM and OBPPC (Occasion, Brand, Package, Price & Channel) Strategy;
- Ensures successful pipeline development.
- Primary Finance support to Commercial Excellence and RGM
- Contribution to S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning) meeting & BP (Business Plan)/RE (Rolling Estimate)routines with Sales and Marketing
- Partners to BSO MTC (Market to Cash) stream
- Supports RGM options prioritization by co-developing the estimated impact per RGM initiative, monitors and validates
- Coordinates RGM 2.0 across Finance
- BP and RE Coordination of top-line NSR & top-line volume scenarios (including input to LRP)
- Financial analysis and appraisal of pricing, discounts and commercial policy
- Leads the Pricing & Rebate management process
- Validates the final business case by RGM initiative and updating the BP and LRP (Long Range Plan) accordingly
- Periodic NSR reporting and variance analysis
- Monthly NSR estimates and revenue call with Group
- Reconciliation of rebate accruals and customer open items with BSO (Business Services Organisation).
- Pricing related disputes follow up and approval
Desired Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- BSc in Accounting, Economics or equivalent course.
- Qualified/Part-qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA/CPA/CFA or equivalent).
- Minimum of 8 -10 years FMCG work experience
- Understanding and interpretation of how volume & mix drive profitability, including risk & opportunity analysis.
- Stakeholder management, focused on BSO & Commercial function (incl. knowledge of relevant commercial finance processes).
- Solid understanding of FMCG Commercial requirements.
- Ability to translate Volume/Discounts/Mix/DME (Direct Marketing Expenses) impact on the business.
- Deep understanding & knowledge of how RGM drive profitability.
- OBPPC, market & value chain know how (10 RGM steps)
- Understand impact of new products/promotions/campaigns on value chains.
- Group policies & guidelines especially Commercial and Pricing policy.
- Very good in financial planning/ variance analysis / financial simulation.
- Develop talent
- Drives engagement
- Customer focus
- Builds networks
- Organizational savvy
- Business insight
- Action oriented
- Directs work
- Plans and aligns
- Ensures accountability
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/536768 to apply for this job .