The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, active in the fields of Mobility Solutions, Energy and Building Technology, Industrial Technology, and Consumer Goods.
- Govern employee relations (hiring, transfer, termination etc) and contract conditions of employees
- Administrate employee records and provide administrative services to the employees
- Implement and standardize HR regulation and policies
- Manage HR processes (eg Performance review, salary review, employee
- discussion etc) according to company policy
- Manage payroll and personnel cost
- Development of the compensation strategy and derivation of the budgets increase in consultation with Managers
- Responsible for Internal HR Information system
- Manage the Associate Survey every two years
- Points of contact for enquiries about country staffing
- Manage inbound international assignments
- Ensure implementation of "Corporate Benefit Systems" regarding long-term employee benefits like health care and life insurance
- In-country bundling of corporate standard training Responsible for organization and rollout of the agreed Training Portfolio
- Point of contact for employee representatives as organized centrally in the country
- In coordination with the VP HR Bosch Africa, the HR Manager will be involved in Africa-wide HR projects
Your competencies and qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Human Resources Management. Fluent in English, additional languages are a plus
- Experience in Accounting and Human Resources
- Knowledge in Nigerian /GhanaTax Law, Accounting regulations and Labour Law Skilled in HR administration
- Excellent communication skills
- Team work oriented, motivated to achieve ambitious goals
- Availability to travel within Nigeria and neighbouring countries
- Good strategic deployment skills. Leadership skills. Analytic competency.
- Comprehension of company values. Confident and should be able to represent the company. Excellent recruitment and communication skills
- Work Experience: Minimum 5 years experience in HR in multinational companies
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/536761 to apply for this job .