Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is a Danish international non-governmental organisation, which promotes and supports durable solutions to the problems faced by refugees and internally displaced people all over the world. DRC is present in more than 30 conflict territories around the world assisting displaced people with shelter, food, income generating activities, and wide range of other assistance. It is of utmost importance for DRC to work in compliance with the DRC Accountability and Quality Management system and national legislations. Smooth, reliable and effective operational systems are preconditions for DRC to maintain its position as a trustworthy and reliable partner for our donors and an accountable organisation towards our beneficiaries.
The Human Resources and Admin Assistant reports to the Human Resources and Admin Officer in Mubi. The HR Assistant will work in order to assist at normal operation of HR department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure proper documentation and filing of the interview forms and related documents
- Ensure filing of staff personal files and other documents both in soft copy and hard copy.
- Ensure that timesheets are submitted on time and properly filed
- Update Timesheet tracker and FU on missing time sheets. Coordinate with HRO
- Other duties and assgined by HR Admin Officer
- Prepare and print ID cards
- Support in booking conference room, accommodation/room allocation and travel arrangements for trainings and meetings for staff/visitors.
- Support in updating the attendance lists for trainings and meeting
- Update Guest House tracker
- Ensure Mubi contact list is collected from all the field and put together/updated and send it to HR Admin Officer
- Assist in scanning and filing of HR/Admin documents
- Ensure proper follow-up for all needs in office supplies for office/Ensure the stationary storage is replenished
- Point of contact for domestic staff and maintenance in GH and Office
- Minimum of one year experience in a HR Admin position, experience in the NGO sector is an asset
- Good knowledge of visa and residency procedures
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize large and changeable workload
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Able to work independently and energetically
- Good computer skills (especially MS Word and Excel).
- Flexible & willing to work in a remote setting & to travel to other field locations.
- Understanding and experience of security management.
- Experience from working in an (I)NGO
- Relevant university Degree or similar education
- Salary and conditions: In accordance with Danish Refugee Council’s Terms of Employment;
- The income will be subject to statutory deductions as per applicable Nigeria laws. The employee is responsible for the tax returns.
- CV and Cover Letter indicating and explaining the suitability to the position applied.
- Provide contact details (name, position, email address and tel. no.) of 3 professional non-related references, whereas 1 must be for the latest employer. Please do not attach any written recommendations.
- Applications should be addressed to: “the Recruitment Manager”
- Only motivated applications that address the stipulated duties and meet the required qualifications, sent together with a CV, will be considered. CV-only applications will not be considered.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/536757 to apply for this job .