A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
Duration: 6 months
To ensure safety of commissioning activities on yard and on site in respect with TEPNL standing instructions and Work Permit instructions.
To ensure that the work identified in the work permit is performed according to company specification.
Take care of logistics, tools, spare parts, authorization.
- Safety and Operations Management
- -In charge to supervise yard and site execution as described in the Work permit. Ensure that :
- The risks and safety precautions highlighted in the work permit are well understood by his team,
- Check the place for any additional risks not identified in the work permit and report to his superintendent any hazardous deviation,
- Perform pre-job meeting, check that the tools and PPE are in good condition,
- Check that all required authorization to perform the job are granted,
- Ensure that Company Standing instruction, Site Operating procedure, and additional operating procedure such as SIMOPS are known by the team and enforced,
- Ensure that cleaning is done after completion of the work and the place is left safe.
- Has full authority to stop the job of any member of his team in case of hazardous situation or unsafe behavior.
- Stop any hazardous situation and immediately report to the site RSES.
- Supervise the Witnessing of contractor pre-commissioning activities by his team of technicians, as defined by the superintendent. Ensure that the witnessing is made in a professional way; evaluate the skills of the people performing the pre-commissioning. Ensure that witnessing activities do not delay contractor activities more than necessary.
- Manage a small team of technicians to ensure that the work identified in the WP is performed in a professional manner, in respect with company specification.
- Evaluate technical skills of his team members and help them to develop their skills on new equipment and technologies
- Organize the work and the team to get the job done with quality and avoid waste of time: manpower, logistic, tools, authorization, spare parts, documents…
- Raise and clear punch List items. Report any nonconformity to his superintendent.
- Validate Commissioning test and check sheets before superintendent approval.
- Verifies the quality of his teams’ interventions by frequent on-site checks
Reporting and progress follow up
Report daily activities to the superintendent.
Qualification & Skills
- Experience: 5-10 years in similar position
- Mandatory Competencies: English / Mechanical engineering / Oil & Gas Process
- Recommended Competencies: ICAPS / OPERCOM / Commissioning
- Education Level: Master’s degree or Higher National Diploma or Certificate
- HND/HNC (A-levels + 3 years’ study) in Mechanical Engineering
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/536744 to apply for this job .