An NGO seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- The Communications Director will create, organize, plan & implement effective communication messages and strategies in order to convey the vision of Harvesters to the appropriate target audience.
- Will be responsible for working with our high profile agencies and manage the end-to-end delivery of events, campaigns and associated projects to ensure that activities meet the business objectives.
- Will build solid internal and third party agency relationships, collaborating with them to ensure work is approved, compliant and delivered to the required expectations.
- Lead the short and long term brand and communications strategy, develop and execute the monthly/annually set communications plan.
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring all marketing, communications and public relations activities.
- Coordinate the use of brand elements on all mediums and platforms.
- Put communications vehicles in place to create momentum and awareness as well as to test the effectiveness of our communications activities.
- Will also be accountable for budget management, recording all relevant financial information accurately and to agreed timelines.
- Minimum of a Degree
- 5-7 years experience
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/536685 to apply for this job .