FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions Our staff includes experts in Health. Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society Gender, Youth, Research and Technology- creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FIH 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S states and all U.S. territories.
The Global Fund is a 21st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics. Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments civil society. the private sector and people affected by the diseases. The Global Fundraises and invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars in the fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria.
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer will be responsible for the implementation of monitoring and evaluation activities for the state offices.
- The M&E Officer will work with others in the state office and local implementing partners to ensure that state monitoring and evaluation activities are appropriate and meet the donor and projects M&E needs.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MPD or MS/MA in relevant degree with 3 to 5 years relevant experience in monitoring and evaluation with a sound understanding of IDP intervention with provision of health services.
- Or BS/BA in Statistics, Pharmacy, Microbiology, Monitoring and Evaluation or in relevant degree with 5 to 7 years relevant experience in monitoring and evaluation with a sound understanding of HIV/AIDS with, provision of PMTCT and anti-retroviral therapy (ART) in resource constrained settings.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and IDP intervention is highly desirable.
- Applicants should forward their Resume/CV’s and cover letter as a single document
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/536622 to apply for this job .