A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
Your Mission in our vision:
Your mission is to handle all recruitment roles that we have contracted to fill, being the bridge between the candidate and the client consummating in a successful close. You are expected to use your business skills and recruiting knowledge, combine it with deep user and market understanding to build the bridge between the candidate and the client.
- Manage and foster good client relationships.
- Communicate new deals to our specialists and other team members
- Touchpoint of execution of any product/service partnership
- Ability to leverage current networks so as to drive business
- Work with Managing Partner to strategize on business development
- Proactively discover any challenges in operations and provide solutions.
- Ensure our services are competitively priced for profitability
- When a deal is being executed, it is your role to ensure that we have another opportunity lined up within the same company. It is your role to make sure that we do not lose a client for any reason.
- Weekly: report business development updates to the Managing Partner and all relevant stakeholders within the country
- Monthly: prepare monthly management reports
- Recommend quarterly KPIs for each business leader, monitor their achievement and intervene where KPIs are not being me
- Generate leads and opportunities for the business
- Prepare client proposals and present it when necessary
- Establish regular market analyses for each market including market potential, coverage, and strategic partnerships; Perform regular competitive SWOT and product analysis
- Be at the forefront of subject-matter-expertize for all matters related to the business
- Responsibility for the success and continual growth of topline of products and services in the market. You need to ensure growth in all the products, and identify issues and advice teams, management team and PM to close holes and improve on the products and services.
- Manage the business relationship on a continuous basis with Clients. This involves but is not limited to scoping needs, getting feedback based on current, future needs and market knowledge.
- Work with managing partner and specialist to determine product pricing
- Other activities and assignments as assigned by the Managing Partner
- About 7 -10 years experience in Consulting with a strategic portfolio in Management Consulting
- Certification with an HR professional body
- Experience in owning a P&L
- Strong understanding of competitive advantages in recruitment
- Strong communicator & motivator, has a vision.
- Pragmatic manager with well developed analytical skills
- Fluency in English
- Key Relationships
- Managing Partner
- Recruitment Managers
- Operation Teams in markets.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/536562 to apply for this job .