Patkem Oil and Gas LTD is a Nigerian Indigenous Oil and Gas Company with its primary business being the Marketing and distribution of Petroleum Products. The company is seeking to employ an efficient Facility Manager to effectively coordinate and schedule maintenance and effective utilization of its facilities and infrastructure.
- Plan and coordinate all installations and refurbishments.
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards.
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
- Communicate and liaise with all stakeholders and external contractors at the facility on behalf of the company.
- Maintain a positive, productive relationship with stakeholders and partners.
- Tenant Management and Coordination.
- Service Charge Administration
- Education: A degree in Facility Management, Engineering, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Experience: 2-7years' relevant work experience as Facility Manager
- Additional Requirements/Competencies:
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking.
- Proficient in Use of Computer for Word Processing, Spreadsheets, and Internet-based search.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/536458 to apply for this job .