Edge Business Concept Limited is a HR Service organisation, established in response to the increasingly popular option for SMEs to outsource their HR responsibilities to HR specialists, who can provide a variety of support functions without huge overheads.
Essential duties/key job roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Assign, manage and control Field Engineers to collect field data for analyses, design and customer reports.
- Responsible for agreeing data collection scope, including scenarios, output requirements and formats with clients.
- Responsible for template design / validation of customer templates.
- Responsible for sharing agreed scope, templates and other deliverables with team members, to ensure that quality requirements for all field operations and customer acceptance criteria are well understood.
- Execute detailed analyses of field data to prepare reports and recommendations, satisfying agreed project scope.
- Work cross-functionally with the Field teams, the Back office teams and client teams.
- Provide first line support and troubleshooting to Field Teams.
- Must maintain progressive, up-to-date knowledge of latest relevant features, tools and technologies and be able to communicate same to field teams.
- Support Team Lead in developing policies, procedures and standards for consistent performance across the network.
- Provide relevant inputs to Team Lead and Project Manager for efficient planning and execution of projects.
- Attend customer meetings and make presentations as applicable.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Electrical / Computer Science discipline or equivalent.
- Masters’ Degree is an added advantage.
Required Working Experience:
- 3 years relevant industry experience, with strong background in engineering.
- Field experience is required.
- CAPM, an added advantage.
- Any relevant professional certification.
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Excellence, integrity, creativity, team spirit, commitment, customer-centricity, empathy, safety consciousness.
- Knowledge of multi-vendor multi-technologies RAN/UTRAN, transmission and core systems is required.
- Understands the end-to-end QoS in wireless networks.
- Must understanding Site Engineering, including in-building solutions.
- Familiar with operator’s framework, process, business and operations.
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively with other teams, business units and business partners to achieve a cohesive Transformation Solution.
- Strong Telecoms or IT industry experiences and broad knowledge in processes and Tools.
- Strong problem solving skills, quick learner and self-motivated team player
- Ability to perform job functions to standards under pressure of tense/confrontational situations.
- Excellent written and & oral communication skills in English.
- Has the capability of technical optimization, support for the multi-vendor equipment.
- Previous experience with multi-technology network performance.
- Comfortable with the 3GPP standards.
- Strong communication and organizational skills, able to communicate within various areas and functional groups of the company.
- Advanced Hands-on experience of design and optimization tools e.g. TEMS, NEMO, MapInfo, PATHLOSS and ACTIX Analyser (Build 4.03), Spectrum Analyzer, Site Master, et cetera.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/536279 to apply for this job .