Edge Business Concept Limited is a HR Service organisation, established in response to the increasingly popular option for SMEs to outsource their HR responsibilities to HR specialists, who can provide a variety of support functions without huge overheads.
Essential duties/key job roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Must understand deliverables and methodology, as agreed with clients.
- Performing Drive Test & Optimization, as well as RF frequency scanning, analysis and reporting for 2G/3G/4G Networks.
- Must possess working knowledge of correct setup and operations of work tools.
- Analysis for network quality and performance related issues.
- Monitor system performance via statistics and drive tests.
- Post Processing of Log Files, using standard industry tools.
- Optimize RF performance by tuning physical and network parameters and related statistics
- Handling all RF related customer complaints, as assigned by customer or Team Lead.
- Conduct acceptance test procedure and output reports according to agreed customer specifications.
- Network Quality assurance regularly monitor data inconsistencies/discrepancies.
- Performs Technical Investigations into topics related to radio network design and performance, such as: new type of hardware and new radio planning and optimization tools.
- Work hand in hand with Other RF Optimization Engineers on technical and field support problems arising from sites.
- Used MapInfo to analyze drive tests log files, create thematic maps and other reports.
- B.Sc./HND in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science or related fields.
Required Working Experience:
- 1 to 2 years as a Drive Test optimization engineer
- Experience with optimization in multi-band/ multi-technology scenarios.
- Telecom vendor related certifications are added advantage.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Excellence, integrity, creativity, team spirit, commitment, customer-centricity, empathy, safety consciousness.
- Ability to work in and with a team lead.
- Excellent knowledge of all or some of the following tools;
- TEMS - Pocket, Investigation, Discovery
- NEMO - Outdoor, Handy, Analyzer.
- Must possess good understanding of key principles of RF technologies, such as; GSM, WCDMA, LTE, especially Call Flow.
- Must possess knowledge of various testing scenarios, tools and methodologies required to perform each.
- Highly analytical in problem solving with ability to apply original and innovative thinking.
- A high level of oral and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively with senior managers, colleagues and other stakeholders.
- To be flexible in approach and be comfortable with a fluid organizational structure that requires both team work and self-sufficiency as necessary, with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/536278 to apply for this job .