A firm in the manufacturing sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this Role
The ideal candidate will oversee the production of our factory. This includes making sure our employees are working quickly and safely, as well as making sure all the machines are running properly and is up to the industry standard. The must be able to multitask well, can communicate well with others, and know how to strategically plan and organize.
The key job descriptions include but not limited to the following:
- You have to plan production activities, production meetings, draw up machine maintenance schedules, worker schedules and budget maintenance schedules and quality of products.
- You have to ensure machines’ targets are met on daily. You will be given management target for each machine. It is your key responsibility to ensure that each operator achieves his machine targets.
- You have to give daily report of your production output.
- You must write report of your weekly activities stating the production output, the machine down time, the challenges and the way forward. You will be given a report template but innovation on making the report better is also expected from you.
- You will also need to give monthly, quarterly and half-yearly and annual report. This is expected to be the summary of your report
- You must report any observation, reservation or things you encounter but not cleared to management.
- You have to report on way forward on how to do things better is expected from you especially as you come across different circumstances.
- The whole industrial production has to be managed by you and you have to take care of all the features associated with your factory. The safety measures have to be followed.
- If there are any quality related issues, you have to find out the reason and ensure that it is not repeated.
- You have to collaborate and meet with other managers such other engineers in the factory, the sales manager, store manager and Head of account. Liaison with the sales and financial department is of much significance.
- The delivery time from factory to store is in the afternoon starting from 3:30 pm upward. This must be strictly adhered to because it is detriment to the work of store department.
- You must see to it that the workers always abide by the safety rules associated with the industry.
- You need to attend the scheduled corporate meetings and training.
- You need to conduct performance reviews of employees.
- You are expected to contribute positively to management decisions during meetings
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- The ideal candidate must be a graduate of mechanical engineering and must have technical college education background with at least 10 years manufacturing working experience.
- Membership of Operations Management and Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence will be an added advantage.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/536252 to apply for this job .