Aldelia Group is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy.
We operate extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
Our client, a major group of companies with over 15 subsidiaries, is currently looking to fill the position of a Head of Compliance
- The Head, Compliance is expected to provide an effective compliance risk management framework and appropriately resourced specialized regulatory compliance support to the company.
- The role reports to the GMD
- Establish and continuously improve a consistent Compliance operating framework for the identification, management, monitoring and reporting of Compliance risks and issues with the aim to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct. Manages day-to-day operation of the Compliance Program whilst ensuring that the operating framework meets internal and statutory requirements.
- Identifies potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; develops / implements corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
- Minimum 12 years progressive work experience in Compliance, Risk Management and Audit, garnered from reputable companies in the financial industry or audit practice.
- Proven ability to lead and engage with Executive Management and Regulators (SEC/NSE/CBN/FRC)
- Strong working knowledge of the compliance risks associated with the financial service business units / products and service mix and a track record of partnering with business management to implement effective compliance programs
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/536234 to apply for this job .