Workforce Group Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting
- Accountable for managing and executing procurement activities for ingredients, finished products and packaging originating in Nigeria , in coordination and aligned with central procurement function.
- Implement the organisation’s sourcing strategies
- Ensure timely delivery/performance of contracts
- Discover and initiate business and organization partnerships for current and potential local ingredients, finished products and packaging.
- Localisation opportunities for imported ingredients, finished products and packaging
- Developing strategic partnerships with local suppliers to move forward on the localization agenda
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Minimum of B.Sc/B.Tech, MBA will be preferred
- A minimum of 7-9 years of experience in sourcing
- Relevant Experience with a FMCG industry
- Skills and Knowledge required
- Procurement Management
- Supplier Management
- Commercial Understanding
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/536229 to apply for this job .