British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice - whether it's our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
Appointment type: Fixed term
Job Purpose and Key Deliverables
- To perform business analysis tasks, acting as consultant and partner to the business, ensuring business requirements are well understood and documented while leading/ participating in business/ IT projects.
- This role will support the requirements definition and delivery of SAP for new BAT entities (as may be required) and the optimisation of existing SAP system.
This role requires:
- An ability to conceptualize and think creatively
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Sound administrative skills and good analytical and reporting abilities
- Effective time management and personal organization skills
- An understanding of user needs and a business outcome approach that can articulate visions
- A logical approach to problem solving and an investigative and inquisitive mind.
Education, Skills and Experience
- Degree educated with minimum 5 to 8 years experience in the implementation and support of SAP in the Manufacturing/ FMCG industry.
- Business-facing IT experience is mandatory.
- Strong business analysis and project management skills and experience - relevant industry standard certification will be an advantage.
- Experience working on large scale SAP projects in a global organisation and a good working knowledge of process and quality management.
- Experience in operational SAP support and improvement / enhancement – working knowledge and/or certification in FICO/ MM / PP modules is required.
- Dashboard and performance metrics and process compliance. Ability to develop and drive actions for improvement.
- Proven experience in stakeholder engagement, requirements gathering, analysis and documentation.
- Must be a strong team player with the ability to work effectively in virtual teams.
- Ability to lead from own position and take initiatives.
- Identify areas of improvement, establish the case and drive execution of same.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/536177 to apply for this job .