FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions.
At FHI, our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology.
We at FHI create a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges in Nigeria and the world at large.
FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories and we are currently seeking qualified candidates for this position which would help us move forward in our journey towards a better place to live in.
Are you willing to work in an environment that gives you the ability to learn more?
If you think you willing to benefit from this, then you don’t need to look any further. Just apply for this job ASAP.
Ref Id: 19022
Location: Dikwa, Borno
Job Type: Full time
- Northeast Nigeria is currently facing a growing humanitarian crisis with a vast number of Internally Displaced Persons in need of emergency assistance. These IDPs are living among host communities, lacking access to livelihoods and resources, ultimately leading to unprecedented levels of malnutrition and food insecurity. FHI 360 has been working in Nigeria for over 30 years and is now expanding activities in Borno state to respond to the IDP crisis.
- FHI 360 is expanding its expertise by responding to this humanitarian crisis through integrated WASH, Health and Protection interventions
- Assists in the accurate keeping of all financial transactions for the field site.
- Prepare monthly financial report forms which accompany executed sub project documents.
- Assists in the provision of logistic support for workshops and trainings
- Assists in the maintenance of an efficient records/storage of all office supplies.
- Serves as point of contact for logistical and administrative needs in the office.
- Coordinates all administrative and secretarial support services for the state office (as relevant).
- Records minutes of staff meetings and circulates same amongst the staff of the state
- Assists with production of presentation materials for staff members.
- Manages incentive payments for community volunteers and all field site transactions.
- Performs any other duties as assigned.
- Proven ability in accounting for medium, multifaceted programs
- Ability to work with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, community volunteers and recipients of assistance
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills.
- High degree of proficiency in written and spoken English & Hausa communication.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in accounting related to NGOs and community level programs, with increasing responsibility.
- Experience must reflect the knowledge, skills and abilities listed above
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/536113 to apply for this job .