Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc (MUTUAL), has evolved into a conglomerate consisting of value-adding companies with diverse interests in various sectors of the Nigerian economy through investments, strategic alliances and partnerships.
Today, MUTUAL is a leading brand in the Nigerian Insurance industry with over 5,000 staff in its employment.
MUTUAL is strong, well capitalized with a team of highly trained professionals, a respectable Board and access to the International Insurance Market.
At MUTUAL, we pride ourselves in delivering excellent services to all our stakeholders.
MUTUAL Benefits is an organization where you will get the opportunities to realize your full potentials.
We take the training and retraining of our employees very seriously, as espoused in our Culture, we value Integrity, we are always focused on our customers, Excellence is our watchword, we are very responsible and above all, we continually innovate to deliver unrivaled, value-added services to our customers and return on investment to our stakeholders. Yes, that's how we think here at Mutual Benefits.
Now, are you interested in having a distinguished career course not just for yourself right now, but for your future, then you need to click the apply button immediately.
- Leads and manages marketing department staff by providing tasks, objectives, strategies, and projects
- Assists in interviewing, hiring, orientation, and training of new marketing department staff
- Manages the marketing department budget and uses financial strategy to advise all marketing plans
- Oversees the production of all marketing materials, including printed documents, media advertising spots, website content, and social media accounts
- Regularly interacts with marketing managers to receive information and updates about marketing staff progress and results
- Evaluates marketing reports and sales data compiled by marketing staff members
- Presents regular updates and information to other department heads and executives
- Works with executives to incorporate marketing needs into overall company planning and strategy
- Monitors competitor activity and brainstorms potential improvements or changes in marketing strategy, products, or services
- Organises and attends company-wide and marketing events
- Assists in securing access to major media channels and important sponsorships
- Travels to meet clients and attend conferences, trade shows, industry events, and seminars
- Adheres to and implements company policies and procedures
Qualifications and Requirements
- A minimum of HND/BSc
- Entry level
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/536062 to apply for this job .