Procter and Gamble is the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, Oral B just to name a few.
We have been in existence for over 176 years globally and 21 years in Nigeria.
We value and invest in mentoring, coaching and providing a wide range of development training to ensure you have the skills to grow as a business leader.
We hire the PERSON, not the position. That means that as your skills grow and interests change, positions throughout P&G are open to meet your career ambitions.
Most of our people start at an entry level and then progress and prosper throughout the organization.
This drives a culture of coaching, challenging and shaping our people into P&G leaders of today and tomorrow.
To join us, click the apply button.
- P&G Plant Technician Internships: The P&G plant technician internship program provides student with training and valuable work experience.
- Successful candidate will work in the P&G Manufacturing plant in Ibadan. Candidates will be required to work on a full-time basis where they will be given all necessary tools to build their capability.
- The key focus will be to develop candidate towards qualifying as Production Technicians at a world-class facility.
- Successful completion of the internship program will offer the candidate a stronger chance of full time employment with P&G in the short and long run
What does P&G Offer?
- Investment in your continuous learning and growth
- Creating a Personal Development Plan together
- Meaningful work experience from Day 1
- Exposure to manufacturing standard practices in a world-class facility
- Competitive pay
- A great manager determined to invest in onboarding & early development plans
- A high-performing and stimulating work environment
- Diverse experience working with multi-cultural teams
- Exciting work experience and employee engagement programs
- Applicant must have completed OND in Electrical Electronic engineering ONLY- Any higher qualification will be rejected.
- Applicant must have a fresh IT letter approved by the school authority
- Leadership and willingness to challenge the status quo
- Medically and physically fit to operate in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent analytical skills
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/535809 to apply for this job .