ABHR Consulting - Our client, a leading marginal field operator in the upstream oil and gas sector in Nigeria. They are looking to recruit suitable candidates for their growing operations for the vacant position of Head, Subsurface
- The purpose of this position is to provide technical leadership for the reservoir engineering discipline in line with achieving consistently high standards in all aspects of reservoir engineering related studies and operations.
- He/she will ensure reservoirs are optimally managed to meet current and future production plans arid oversee the acquisition, deployment arid optimization of subsurface technologies and tools.
The role is responsible for:
- Determining optimum methods of maximizing oil recovery and enhancing individual well performance by conducting reservoir simulation studies
- Ensuring production and recoveries are optimal by monitoring production from the field, analyzing all relevant data and ensuring that reservoirs are being properly managed
- Performing reservoir engineering studies related to classical analytical techniques (material balance analysis, fractional flow, decline analysis, numerical techniques) for primary depletion and secondary recovery (water/gas injection) projects
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND in Petroleum Engineering or any related field
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ reservoir management experience with an E&P company or specialist service company
- SPE or any related professional qualifications will be ideal
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/534792 to apply for this job .