A firm in the trade and services sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Plan and coordinate sales efforts
- Oversee processes through which the sales team works with internal and external project
- Provide sales expertise, data, and department process improvements.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of competition status.
- Manage high level projects and oversee daytoday activities including lead tracking and tradeshow evaluation and management.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Align various sales activities to compliment organizational goals and create an achievable and sustainable workload.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Minimum of three years of sales and/or marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or related field
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience in managing personnel and projects
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Very good computer Knowledge
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager,
- Consistently meeting or exceeding targets
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/534686 to apply for this job .