Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL) is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services.
We focus on three key areas; Human Resource Management, People Placement and Learning & Development.
At RIL people management is at the heart of ALL we do; easing business burdens is why we do it.
People are the greatest assets an organization can have. Finding and attracting the best is, therefore, the key to any organization’s success.
Armed with the right personnel, methodology and experience, we work to get the right fit for our job role.
If you see yourself as a success related individual, then Resource Intermediaries Limited may be able to hire you.
- Advise clients concerning business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits, or legal rights and obligations.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for individuals and businesses
- Analyze the probable outcomes of cases, using knowledge of legal precedents.
- Evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of cases.
- Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions.
- Examine legal data to determine advisability of defending or prosecuting lawsuit.
- Study Constitution, statutes, decisions, regulations, and ordinances of quasi-judicial bodies to determine ramifications for cases.
- Prepare and draft legal documents, such as wills, deeds, patent applications, mortgages,leases, and contracts.
- Search for and examine public and other legal records to write opinions or establish ownership.
Education and Qualifications:
- Should have minimum 1 year experience
Key Skills and Abilities:
- Analytical and communication skills.
- Paying attention to details
- Impressive organizational skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Great communications skills
- Affinity for problem solving skills
- Reports to the Head Of Chambers (HOC)
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/534640 to apply for this job .