Givanas Cosmetics Nigeria Limited, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of an IT Support Administrator
- Configuring and troubleshooting of the Organization’s Computers (Server, laptops and desktops)
- Configuring of printers and troubleshooting
- Managing the organization’s intercom network
- Managing the Remote Access system (Remote Access Manager and Biometric machines)
- Creating LAN Network extensions for new offices and workstations
- Keeping the LAN cables in orderly state to ensure a visually appealing environment
- Supporting all users on the IT infrastructure
- PIMS Backup, Rebuild, Clean-up, User access management and troubleshooting
- Keeping and managing IT inventory for the organization.
- Formulation and implementation of IT policies
- Standardize IT process to support the goals of the organization
- Reduce organization spending on IT related costs
- Prepare the organization for the automation of its IT dependent tasks.
- Passion for customer care
- 2+ years of successful work experience
- Sound technical knowledge of MS Office and PC hardware
- Able and willing to run cable per industry standards
- Associates degree or above in Computer Information Systems or equivalent knowledge/experience
- Network+ and/or A+ certification or equivalent knowledge/experience
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities with keen attention to details
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/534584 to apply for this job .