HReade Limited is a human resource consulting firm which adopts a collaborative approach in ensuring our Clients build competitive advantages through their people thereby increasing value for stakeholders and customers.
The most invaluable asset in an organization is its people. Our goal at HReade is to provide solutions and consultancy services on how organizations can fully utilize their human capital to ensure that their strategic goals and objectives are met.
- Conducts research to identify new business opportunities;
- Schedules meetings with potential clients and draws up proposals and letters of engagement;
- Reviews and monitors strategies of the company as it regards sales, advertising, marketing, business development and other related fields of business;
- Prepares and submits regular reports and suggestion documents to management about company health and new initiatives in progress based on carried out research;
- Monitors contract staff and projects and ensures that clients’ agreed requirements, timelines and processes are strictly adhered to;
- Creates and implements strategies for existing accounts aimed at generating new business opportunities;
- Initiates and implements plans and strategies to help the company minimize its losses and increase revenues;
- Identifies potential business deals by exploring partnerships in the marketplace and tracks new business opportunities;
- Works closely with key clients to keep them updated on process changes designed to improve service;
- Prepares presentations on service offerings to potential clients;
- Schedules follow up meetings with clients.
Client Relationship Management
- Develops and maintain effective business relationships with all clients;
- Liaises with potential and existing clients about business potentials and opportunities;
- Acts as a point of contact to resolve client complaints and respond to inquiries;
- Identifies key staff within the client’s company and develops personal and profitable relationships;
- Monitors all active projects and provides regular project status reports;
- Follows up on potential clients and works actively to secure business deals;
- Conducts research on competitors and market and develops strategic plans to retain clients;
- Ensures client satisfaction through regular feedback and post-project evaluation.
- Acts as the point of contact to existing clients on current projects and inquiries.
- Manages contract staff assigned to different projects and ensures that deliverables are being met;
- Manages any number of projects at various stages of work. Reviews records of accounts and inputs entries;
- Consults with clients to ascertain the project requirements, estimated costs and project duration;
- Prepares studies and reports on the status of ongoing projects;
- Establishes project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of company policy and contract specifications;
- Confers with third party contractors and vendors and ensures that project specifications are adhered to;
- Investigates potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures;
- Represents company in project meetings and attend strategy meetings;
- Works with contract administrator to manage financial aspects of contracts to protect company’s interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with the clients;
- Manages requisition supplies and materials to complete project;
- Interprets and explains plans, project requirements and contract terms to contract staff;
- Formulates reports concerning such areas as work progress, costs and scheduling and forwards to the Director(s) on a regular basis;
- Designates appropriate contract staff to work on specified projects.
Bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution
- Technology savvy
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Project management knowledge
- Good business knowledge
- Knowledge of engineering will be an added advantage
3-5 years of work experience in a similar role
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/534573 to apply for this job .