Housessories is a privately owned interior/lifestyle company engaged in the designing, manufacturing and marketing of premium space solutions. We are dedicated to creating perfect solutions for personal, office and commercial spaces & Our team at Housessories is committed to sourcing and selecting the highest quality materials.
Housessories is searching for an expirenced and seasoned accountant to join her team.
- Provide and oversee day to day financial and accounting services and management within the established guidelines
- Well versed in Cost & Budget, Finance, and Management Accounting
- Handling Taxation matters & other legal matters finalisation of accounts
- Overall responsibility for the day to day finances of the company
- Prepare and manage project accounts and prepare client invoices
- Prepare, develop and analyse management accounting information
- Producing weekly, monthly, quarterly management reports
- Preparation of cash flow statements, income and expenditure accounts
- Manage relationship with Auditors, Banks, accounting representative and other actors.
- other duties as assigned
- Must possess Degree in Accountancy with ACCA or ICAN professional qualification.
- Proven work experience, domain knowledge and expertise in accounting and financial management with minimum 3 years of experience in which 1 year should be in a similar position
- Must be computer literate and versatile in the use of accounting packages
- Sound knowledge of Financial Accounting
- Good inter-personal relationship skill
- Excellent in problem solving, analytical and administrative skills
Min. Required Experience:
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/534571 to apply for this job .