Panacea Digital Library is an e-library project of e86 Limited and one of the 1,000 business ideas picked by Accenture for the Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) 2016 from over 45, 000 entries across Africa.
Since we launched in July 2017, we have drawn readers and authors from Nigeria, and five other countries spanning Africa, North America and South America. Ultimately, we seek to improve access to quality learning resources especially across Africa.Location:
- Learn and earn as content intern in a forward-thinking startup
- Successful candidate will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content for our blog and social media platforms.
- You will also manage correspondence with contributors, conduct interviews, share content to raise brand awareness and monitor web metrics to optimise for best results.
- Our ideal candidate is a smart undergraduate or National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) member with demonstrable creative writing skills, initiative, eagerness to learn and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- As a Content intern, you should be detail-oriented and have no difficulty with meeting delivery timelines. If you are also tech savvy and experienced in social media management you might just be the super star.
- Develop content strategy aligned with company's brand positioning and marketing targets
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
- Liaise with content writers to ensure excellence and brand consistency
- Optimise content for search engines
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar and mobilise content team to deliver
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation (e.g. intellectual property rights and data protection)
- Stay abreast of developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
How to Apply
- Excellent writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and WordPress
- Rudimentary technical knowledge of HTML and online publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's in a story form and attach two writing samples. Include your phone number and links to your social media profiles particularly Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/534565 to apply for this job .