MasterMindsHRSG provides integrated management support services particularly in designing and implementing HR strategies and Staffing systemsWith a wide offering of Human Resources solutions and with a just-in-time approach, the firm has been able to meet the unique needs of its forward looking Clients.
Our client, a major player in the engineering industry, is looking to fill the position of a Procurement Supervisor
Role and Responsibilities
- Prepares Project Costing Sheet for local material and ensures it meets the set budget
- Supervises the Procurement Coordinator’s work
- Researches the local market for various suppliers to ensure competitive prices for the materials to be procured
- Keeps a good database of all local suppliers with their respective prices and payment terms
- Prepares and submits a weekly Procurement Report to the Procurement & Logistics Manager
- Coordinates with the various sections of the company to attend to all their purchasing needs
- Issues all Purchase Orders while liaising with the Accounts and other sections to ensure a smooth payment process
- Issues all GRNs and Delivery Notes to the Logistics section in order to keep an accurate stock
OH&S/QMS Role And Responsibilities:
- Ensures that all OH&S/QMS procedures are regularly monitored and followed
- BSc. in Purchasing & Supply
- Affiliate Member of a Professional Body
- 4-6 years experience in similar field
- The successful candidate must have a good knowledge of warehouse management.
- Applicants interested in this position must have worked in the following industries listed below:
- Technology support solution provider industries
- Telecom network solution providers
- Telecom infrastructure deployment/Support services
- Mobile telecom infrastructure provider
- Telecom engineering company engaging in fabrication, construction and installation of engineering projects
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/534564 to apply for this job .