Hobark International Limited is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos. The group offers the following services.
Drilling services are offered through Drillpet in a technical partnership with Schlumberger Nigeria Limited and Gyrodata Inc. The company is specialized in borehole gyroscopic surveying, conventional and advanced directional drilling, measurement while drilling, logging while drilling and well engineering.
- Planning, organizing and controlling camp operations.
- Ensuring compliance with the applicable work specifications of contracts. Controlling costs and utilization of manpower for optimum performance. Establishing work procedures and policies to achieve organizational objectives.
- Coordinating closely with client representatives and other contractor personnel to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Constantly monitoring operations with a view to more efficient management and performance techniques.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Play a key role in budgeting and controlling costs. Specifically food and consumable costs, ensuring accurate POB schedules are prepared and submitted in a timely manner to the relevant departments.
- Organizes the implementation of instructions including customer service, catering delivery and handling, food safety, HACCAP, quality control and Health and Safety as per company approved SOP
- Any other duties as directed by P&F Manager
- City & Guilds 706-1/2 or Equivalent HACCP Level 3
- Minimum of 6-8 years of experience in similar position, preferable within oil and gas camp facilities.
- International experience, preferably West Africa regions Working with multi-cultural clients and colleagues
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/534527 to apply for this job .