At New Usual Limited, we strive to innovate and lead with technology. We invest in innovative technologies that deliver business value in short time scales and help our customer use technology in ways that deliver the utmost in profitability and brand differentiation. Our people are carefully selected, well trained and highly motivated to deliver outstanding business and technical service.
- Responsible for administration and coordination of inhouse training programmes.
- Responsible For preparing handouts and required paperwork for trainers.
- Develop and effectively manage course curriculum.
- Schedule and organize training events from concept to actualization.
- Ability to learn new systems and processes to improve the training experience.
- Must possess a positive and keen attitude towards accomplishing goals.
- Must be able to build strong working relationships with people at various levels.
- Must be an effective communicator with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Excellent IT skills with proficiency in MS Office and other packages is required.
- Applicants should possess a minimum of 3 -5 years work experience with a training organization.
- Interested Applicants should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Education and/or related fields.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/534504 to apply for this job .