Lextorah School of Languages is a school of indigenous Nigerian languages (Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo) and foreign languages such as Arabic, Chinese Mandarin,English, French, German, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swahili, and others.
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available
- Persists in sales even in the face of failure
- Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
- Answers questions from clients
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
- Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement
- Makes product appeal to the target market
- Ensure sales target are met.
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/534441 to apply for this job .