Oscar Temple, our sole mission is to support the transformation and business improvement agendas of our clients by delivering the highest quality interim and permanent executive search and recruitment solutions across key markets.
Whatever requirement you have, we can find the talent to help you deliver on your business goals.
Our outstanding team of consultants are dedicated to ensuring the right individuals are working for the right companies. Ensuring alignment
Ensuring alignment in values, skills, cultures and philosophies between our clients and high in demand professionals is one of the keys to our continued success.
- To ensure the Accounts Procedures and Manuals are up to date, reflect and regulate the processes in the Accounts Department at all times and advise the CFO on changes to the Procedures to improve work flows and mitigate risks
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance of the departments Procedures/Manuals with relevant accounting standards and the AH Network approved policies and make appropriate recommendations to improve the effectiveness of the internal controls in the Finance and Accounts department.
- Ensure a daily reconciliation of myMBS Business Module and myMBS Accounting Module, investigate differences if any and resolve.
- Experience: At least 10 years' post professional certification(ICAN,ACCA e.t.c experience. B.Sc or HND in Accounting/Finance/Economics.
- Must be ACA, ACCA certified or any relevant professional qualification.
- Good working knowledge of IRS.
- Must have worked in a Microfinance Bank.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/534392 to apply for this job .