MTN Nigeria is part of the MTN Group, Africa's leading cellular telecommunications company.
At MTN, we provide services in 223 cities and towns, more than 10,000 villages and communities and a growing number of highways across the country, spanning the 36 states of the Nigeria and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.
At MTN, we subsist on the core brand values of leadership, relationship, integrity, innovation and can-do.
Our overriding mission at MTN is to be a catalyst for Nigeria's economic growth and development, helping to unleash Nigeria's strong developmental potential.
At MTN Nigeria, our people are our most critical competitive asset. We employ only the very best and invest in your growth and development.
Do you want to join us in positioning MTN Nigeria at the forefront of technological innovation within the telecom’s sector?
If all you're thinking is YES! YES!! YES!!! MTN Nigeria is the place for you.
Please, why not take the bold step and apply for this job.
We’ll be delighted to welcome you to MTN Nigeria which is a great place to work!
- To provide comprehensive assistance in project initiation, planning, execution, control and closure to facilitate is project related activities
- Assist in compiling project charter including projecting project scope, problem statement and goal statement.
- Assist with project-planning in line with recommended tool sets.
- Track project activities and compliance with planning guidelines and project plans.
- Co-ordinate input and maintains plans throughout project life cycle.
- Gather project status and assist in providing with up to date information on all projects (where applicable) to project manager.
- Track and monitor identified risks and proactively escalate risks in accordance with related escalation rules (where applicable) and procedures.
- Measure progress per work stream and team members against weekly targets and deliverables.
- Schedule and track quality assurance reviews and assist with formal project success reviews.
- Organise and facilitate project meetings, sessions and workshops and document minutes of project meetings, weekly reports or any other reports identified as relevant to the project.
- Prepare and circulate project status update reports.
- Assist with negotiating and administering supplier contracts and service level agreements and build good working and professional relationship with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Provide insight into essential project metrics, monitor and execute slas to stakeholders.
- Keep abreast of business process changes and communicate these to team members.
- Develop reports as required by the is project manager
- Build and maintain relationships within and outside is
- Support the is project manager in project execution
Experience & training
- First degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience with working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization training:
- Project management – pmp
- Itil foundation
- Project planning and control
- Microsoft project
- Business writing skills
- General management skills
- Presentation skills
- Report writing skills
- Effective time management
- Process mapping
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/534320 to apply for this job .