Shaping the future of travel has always been important to us at Amadeus.
Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
We work at the heart of the global travel industry. Amadeus offers you the opportunity to learn and grow and drive your own progression in an exciting and multicultural environment.
Our people are driven by a passion for 'Where next?' If you want to shape your career and the future of travel, Amadeus is the place for you.
At Amadeus, our employees come from a variety of backgrounds and have a wide range of experience, but we share one goal.
We’re dedicated to creating technology that makes travel better for everyone.
Working with us, you’ll develop your skills and build an international career that matters.
Our technology powers airlines, airports, hotels, travel agencies and more.
We’re one of the world’s 15 largest software companies, and Red Hat’s 2016 Cloud Innovator of the year.
When you join Amadeus you’ll be challenged. You’ll make an impact. You’ll advance your career. And you’ll shape the future of travel.
Manage a portfolio of Amadeus small and medium accounts in the region by designing and building a winning strategy to effectively coordinate and grow these accounts into revenue generating streams, ensure retention and account development in accordance with company commercial policies and guidelines.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Thoroughly understands customer drivers, needs and requirements to develop, build and execute winning account strategies and customer value propositions
- Build strong and lasting relationships at all levels, focusing on decision makers and influencers
- Keep abreast of market developments, maintain awareness of market trends, customer needs and competitor initiatives and devise strategies to optimally utilize market opportunities.
- Liaise with the team members and the internal departments at negotiation and deal-closing phases in order to ensure smooth and correct customer activation.
- Comply with objectives set by Head of Sales, achieving expected revenue, profitability, and satisfaction levels in portfolio.
- Maintain a high level of current knowledge of the product portfolio and the benefits of specific products for each targeted customer segment as well as of other segment-relevant information (trends, strategy, competitors, pricing, etc.).
Internal Reporting & Knowledge Sharing
- Provide weekly and monthly planning and reporting on activities to HOS.
- Transmit relevant client, market and competitor information, as well as product functionality requirements to the relevant internal departments.
- Assist the Head of Sales in retention of over-performers and rapid intervention of underperformers.
Sales Support role
- Transmit customer demands in order to formalize them in contracts.
- Ensure the collection of product and service fees by relevant department.
- Assist in the resolution of all customer implementation issues or questions that may arise.
- Education: University Degree
- Language: English and local language fluent.
- Solid PC skills: Power Point / Excel / Word
- Selling solutions (consultative selling)
- Good understanding of the travel industry.
- Analytical skills and problem solving
- Management / coaching techniques for driving commercial teams
- Able to define and implement the Commercial strategy and track the effectiveness of the team
- Should have good problem solving capabilities as well as customer focus and project management skills.
Specific product knowledge:
- Should be familiar with selling processes and pipeline management system
- Good knowledge on Amadeus products and services is a plus
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/534296 to apply for this job .