A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Shall undertake and advice the Management on all legal matters.
- Shall represent the company in cases of litigation in any court of Law in Nigeria.
- Draft all Agreements on behalf of the company.
- Verifies claims of breach of contract as the case may arise.
- Shall study all matters referred to him by the Management and proffer legal advice accordingly
- In the case of unlawful arrest and detention of staff especially Drivers/ Conductors by the police and others enforcement agencies, he shall attempt to secure their release and/or bail.
- Vets all documents of immoveable properties before purchase.
- Shall be a party to negotiation between the Company and other parties in case of disagreement.
- Shall assist in debt recovery for the Company.
- Any other duty signed to him by the Management.
- Shall organize and coordinate the activities and meetings of the Board.
- At least 10 years experience with strong Administrative Management experience.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/534247 to apply for this job .