Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited is a foremost provider of corporate and promotional gifts items in Nigeria and sub-saharan Africa.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plan which will meet both personal and business goal of expanding customer base;
- Maintaining relationship with existing clients by providing support, information, and guidance in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information;
- Gathering market and customer information;
- Keeping accurate records of sample items used for business presentations;
- Researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvement initiatives;
- Attending meetings with clients and delivering samples for client’s approval;
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculation and providing customers with quotations;
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the Head of Marketing and Business Development;
- Understanding the client requirements and then assist in customizing the product as per their needs;
- Writing accurate reports of daily and weekly marketing activities and presenting them to the Head of Business Development/Marketing.
The right fit for this role will possess:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team and independently;
- Can do attitude
- Minimum of an Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
Allowance and Commission
The Candidate would be entitled to 5% commission on revenue and an allowance of fifteen thousand naira only (N15,000) before tax which is dependent on bringing jobs worth at least five hundred thousand naira (N500,000) each month.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/534188 to apply for this job .